Subscribe to our mailing list!
Get exclusive content, offers and become a friend!
I define myself as a respectful contrarian, a tinkerer, a craftsman and as a healthy obsessed with figuring the world out.
I have a passion for learning, figure stuff (like life) out and for the past couple of years I have developed a passion for teaching and helping others grow professionally in this weird environment that is Software Development.
I talk about Software Development, tech culture and random stuff, join me in this amazing journey that is life.
Help others grow professionally and personally, and achieve their full potential.
- To provide as much of the content for free as possible.
- To give back to the open source and software development community.
- To provide a holistic approach to software development, including both technical and soft skills.
- To provide mentorship programs for those that need more concrete guidance.
- Be open minded and reflective, be a practicing stoic.
- Provide as much content and resources for free as possible.
- Do not trash tools, evaluate them objectively, do not follow the herd, do not sustain cargo cult biases.
- Include soft skills in our work and in our content, be emotional intelligent.
- Observe your own emotions and empathise with others’.
- Keep learning about a wide variety of subjects.
- Keep in contact with beginners to identify where they struggle and how to help them.